One of the most addictive idle games for iOS and Android these days is Idle Supermarket Tycoon, a game that challenges players to build their supermarkets and transform them into profitable enterprises. If you want to get a ton of free gems and turn your business into a big hit, keep reading for a handful of Idle Supermarket Tycoon cheats, tips and tricks that will allow you to expand your business and turn it into a well-oiled money-making machinery!
1. Upgrade Your Stores
From bakeries to meat departments, you can buy any type of store. Upgrading them is crucial. If you want to upgrade productivity, you will need to hire an extra employee. Make sure to upgrade his/her salary upon all additional upgrades.
As you progress through the game, the Express Lane upgrade will become more and more important. Though the products will be more and more expensive, it will also take longer to serve customers, especially in the jewelry and electronics departments. So make sure you focus on this upgrade.
Apart from upgrading the stands, you should also make sure to upgrade your parking and parking spot. This will keep customers coming in. Investing in advertising is sure to win you a bigger number of customers per minute.
2. Tips For Earning A Ton Of Cash
Apart from collecting idle cash, there are other ways to increase your revenue. If you go to the gold car that is parked in front of your store and watch a video ad, you can earn extra cash and even gems. In the upper left corner of your store you will see some green trucks. Tapping on them will earn you extra cash. If you tap the VIP car and watch the video ad, you will be able to earn a significant amount of coins and gems.
Another way to win cash and gems is by completing quests or watching ads for premium rewards and multipliers. When signing back in after being away for a good while, make sure to watch an ad to double your offline income. If you want to triple your offline income, you will need to spend 20 gems. Tap the x2 button and watch 6 ads in a row to win gems and double your income for a while.
As soon as you manage to earn enough money, you can sell your supermarket and purchase a new one. We recommend going to the next city as fast as possible. Though you will have to start from the very beginning, your earnings are multiplied with at least x50.
3. Increase Your Offline Earnings, Here’s How
If you are going to be inactive for a good while or going to sleep, make sure to keep your phone’s screen active. By doing so, your offline earnings will collect indefinitely. Unless you are using General Manager which allows you to collect your offline earnings for 10 hours, your offline earnings collect only for 2 hours. By keeping the game active overnight, you will manage to amass a huge amount of money.
4. How To Unlock All Cities In Idle Supermarket Tycoon
Purchasing new stores is rather fast and easy. At least until you get to buy the Miami Beach Supermarket. Considering the huge amount of money required to purchase the Jewelry Department, moving to the next store – the Beverly Hills Supermarket – may seem like an impossible task. But it’s easier than you think. Here are some tips and tricks you can put in practice to unlock all the available cities:
– Once you have upgraded everything, make sure to leave the game always active. The rewards you get by watching ads will not be sufficient, so you need to increase your offline revenue as well.
– Trigger crucial upgrades: Express Checkout (2 minutes), Extra Customers, and Express Lane (customers will be served instantly). This combo will guarantee rapid earnings.
– Watch as many ads as possible. If an ad gets blocked, wait for 10 seconds and tap in the middle of the screen. If the problem still persists, you may need to restart your phone. Be patient…
– Prioritize your upgrades. The bar graph button will allow you to see the income generated by each stand. Make sure to upgrade first the departments that generate the lowest income.
– Maximize the number of cashiers and make sure you increase their efficiency by upgrading them. Cashing out customers rapidly will increase your revenue. You will know that you need to hire more cashiers and upgrade them when you see more than 3 customers queuing.
– Pay attention to your delivery trucks. Some of your customers will prefer home delivery. And that’s an extra source of income. So make sure to regularly check the trucks parking lot and collect your earnings.
5. How To Earn Free Gems
Gems play a crucial role in Idle Supermarket Tycoon as you can use them to purchase permanent epic boosts and upgrades. Gems can be obtained by purchasing them in-game. But there are other ways to win them for free. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
– Complete all the missions. As you progress through the game, the rewards will be bigger.
– Tap on the VIP car each time you see it in the parking lot. Watching the video ad will win you extra cash or gems. Most of the times you will more than likely get cash. But when you get gems, you will get a significant amount.
– You can earn free gems by watching the x2 income ad 6 times in a row, once a day. By each additional consecutive day that you do this, the amount of gems will increase by 5 gems. So make sure you watch the ad every day, even if you are not going to play the game for the rest of the day.
– Spend gems wisely and make sure not to waste them on tripling your offline income. Spend your gems on x3 income only if this will guarantee you an almost instant purchase of a new supermarket.
– Save your gems for permanent epic upgrades. You can check the available epic upgrades by tapping on the wrench & screwdriver button. You can upgrade anything: stand performance, customers and cashiers speed, income multipliers etc. However, it is advisable to start with epic financial upgrades such as Labor Subsidy, VIP Marketing, or Tax Cuts.
And this is where our second guide for Idle Supermarket Tycoon comes to an end. If you put these cheats and tips in practice, you will be able to earn a lot of gems and get to see your supermarkets transform you into a digital magnate! If there are any other tips you would like to share with us, don’t be afraid to drop us a line. We would love to hear from you!